Ride Report and Adeo Firmware test.

Today I went out and took my long loop through Kendall park. This route takes me through sub development roads as well as state roads and highway. Top traffic speed is 45 and the rest remains at 25Mph. I rode 15.07 miles and burnt 706 calories. My maximum speed was 23.5 Mph and my average speed was 13.33 Mph. The weather today was mostly cloudy with winds of 5 Mph gusting to 10 Mph coming from the West. The temperature was 34 degrees at start of ride and 43 on the return.

While testing the new Adeo firmware Beta 2.0 I ran into my first problem. The problem was from the elevation mathematics. for some reason the Adeo gave me perfect readouts during the trip, but after download to Motion Lingo software the graph showed no elevation data. Also when it uploaded the workout to the MotionLingo web page it showed a flat line. I spoke to support who as usual were extremely helpful and found the problem. This will be fixed in the next Beta. What everyone must understand is that I choose to test the Beta, and any problems I have is understood by me. If all companies worked with there customers as well as MotionLing, then this would be a step in the right direction!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride