Partial Shipment of Winter Gear Wrong!

A few minutes ago I received a partial shipment of my winter cycling gear. The Hind tights I ordered had the following specifications:
  • TheraLETE brushed fabric traps in heat while wicking away moisture so you stay incredibly warm and dry
  • Articulated knees and flat seam construction add comfort and mobility for any activity
  • Drawstring waist and gripper ankles ensure fit
  • Reflective accents for greater visibility
  • Internal pocket for stashing your keys
The item received did not have the items marked in Bold Italic. I called Performance Bicycle and they were going to check the stock and see if the item was in the wrong bin, and call me back. If they don't have any more of the Hind tights I will order the Sugoi tights with the following specifications:
  • The warmest tight manufactured by Sugoi SubZero brushed fabric to provide intense warmth, moisture control and water resistance
  • Detailed flat lock stitching reduces chafing and adds athletic style
  • Easy drawstring elastic waist and signature grip ankle elastic keep these tights in place
  • Internal pocket stores your keys and I.D.
The Sugoi Tights will cost $10.00 more, but at this point I just want to get the order. The Balaclava should be delivered tomorrow, and I am hoping that this part of the order is correct.
Photo Courtesy of Performance Bicycle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride