Ride Today and Brake update

This morning I started my ride at 9:15 AM and the outside temperature was 47 degrees with a wind out of the North at 3 Mph. The temperature at the end of my ride was 58 degrees. I wore long tights and Borah long sleeve shirt with a Polartec outer layer, by the end of the ride I had shed the Polartec and rode only with the shirt and tights. I felt great after the ride, and have a lot of energy to spare. I am going out on a photographic hike at noon with a friend, should be fun. My total miles for today was 19.20 miles.

One of the main reasons for today's ride was to test my brake setup, and I am happy to report that they are just fine. A matter of fact the trike is so quiet it was nerve retching. The brakes didn't make a sound and the drive-train was a quiet as a mouse. I sure love the Dumonde Tech chain lubrication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride