Yesterday's short ride and thoughts.

Yesterday the 4th of September I took an early and short ride that was a total of 12.5 miles. I was spending the day with Alayne and we had places to go and things to see. The weather for yesterday's ride was 72 degrees with a wind of 7 mph out of the NW. Today I will not ride do to more rain. This weather is more like spring than late summer.

I am back on the idea of installing wheel covers on the two front wheels, and with help from Jamie and Marc Goodman I might get it done after-all. As soon as I gather all the necessary parts I will give it a go. Jamie said he will mail the covers out and I will purchase the disc break rotor shims and axle shims here. I will keep you up to date on my progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride