Strong head wind and my legs feel like mush!

At 9:00 AM I was out on the trike, the temperature was a cool 59 degrees and by the time I returned home it was 68 degrees. The wind was a brisk 10 mph with gusts to 15 mph. The problem was that on the final leg of my loop which runs NE the wind was directly in my face and made the last part of the ride very tiresome. There was no coasting at all on the final leg, so the time I made it home my legs were mush.

This morning I received a package from TW-Bents that contained a pair of Tektro break levers that have a push-button parking break option. These will go on the trike in the next few weeks, it will be nice to be able to lock the breaks and not worry if my make-ship Velcro lock working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride