Uneventful ride and pad update.

This morning I left for my ride at 9:40 under partly cloudy skies. I did my local course and loop of 5.5 miles each loop. I ended with 17 miles for today. The temperature was 84 degrees with a wind of 5 mph coming out of the NW.


Camp Mat 6'x2'x5/8"

As I mentioned in a prior post, I have the new Air Mesh seat pad but found it to thin to use my neck-rest. I decided to add a closed cell foam camping mat under the Air Mesh Pad. It should bring the height up so that I could use the neck-rest and the Air Mesh Pad. I bought the pad from a dealer on EBay. After I receive it I shall cut it to the proper size and try it out. I am not sure if I want to cut the camp mat to include the center ventilation slot, I will try a figure this out before the mat gets here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride