Spent the last three days in HELL!

For the last three days I have been unable to ride do to very bad weather. I has rained the last three days with no end in site. And as those who read my blog know when it rains or it is going to rain my neck and back become very painful. I feel so much better when I am able to ride, but the pain has been so bad that I couldn't even ride my indoor recumbent bike. I hate complaining and venting, but pain changes your whole attitude on many things. I find I become very down and snippy. I am not what you call severely depressed, but chronic pain causes some level of depression. I contacted my doctor at the pain center to try to get an appointment, but he is out of town. I have a appointment on Friday of this week, so I will have to wait. I am so looking forward to getting out of the house and especially to ride again, hopefully tomorrow will bring better weather. For all those that are reading this I would like to apologize for the complaining, and I will try to avoid it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride