Local 5 mile loop with additional half mile added.

Today I started my ride at 9:00 AM under very cloudy skies. The temperature was 78 degrees with a wind out of the NNW at 3 mph gusting to 10 mph. I decided to add one half mile to my local loop which added some gradual climbs and moderate descents. This route will now add at least one mile total per day, I don't think I will even notice it. For some strange reason I went from 151.5 to 153 in one day, I didn't even add any additional food to my diet, very frustrating.

I heard from TW-bents regarding the replacement decals for the front cross T, they were shipped out yesterday so I should have them next week. He also sent a prototype mirror and water bottle mount for the trike. I am very anxious to see this item, and how it mounts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride