Air Mesh Seat review!

After I rode with the new Air Mesh seat for 17+ miles I have found the following Highs and Lows.
Highs:
Seat allows more air to circulate allowing for a dryer back.
The lumbar support becomes more prevalent.
The seat molds to your body on sharp high speed turns.
Two removable and washable covers, great idea.

Lows:
Much firmer and sometimes jarring ride.
A lot more pressure on your butt.
Better chance to get numb butt.

To sum it all up, I have gone back to the Open Cell foam, but I will try the Air Mesh cushion again. I am sure that some will find my remarks completely wrong, but again everyone makes there own decision.

Started my ride this morning at 8:45 in order to beat the heat, no such luck. It was 88 degrees and very sunny. There was a wind out of the WNW at 5 MPH. By the time I had finished I had rode 17+ miles and finished my 20oz bottle of water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride