Ride Cancelled do to rain.

As usual I am unable to ride today do to heavy rain. This year we have been getting some freaky weather. I say it is because of Global Warming, but that remark would be denied by certain people. I truly don't want to get into this discussion, because it brings out the worst in people.

I have found over the last few months, that if I ride at least ten miles I can easily maintain my weight and possibly loose a few pounds. I would like to keep my weight between 150 and 153 Lbs. I have never reached the low of 150, but I have reached 151, but that lasted only a few days. My back and neck does have less pain when I am in the middle to lower part of that range.

On my list of to does for the trike, I have progressed nicely. The next on the list is one of three things. Wheel Covers, head-sets and a GPS. Not sure which will come first, but I will decide soon. Of course this all depends on my finances. As far as price goes the Headsets and GPS are the highest price items.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride